Overview: June Release
Security & Performance enhancements:
- IP restriction for API access – you can now restrict API access to your account to specific IP addresses*
- Removal of Username – you will only require an email address and password to authenticate to e-shot going forward. This will be implemented on a phased basis to minimise the risk of login issues.
- Enhanced app protection – your use of e-shot is now protected by additional cloud security measures
- Archiving – you can no longer archive (or delete) a campaign sent less than 30 days ago
- Archiving – this process is now asynchronous, so not to delay the user working on other items
- Unarchiving – this process is also now asynchronous and can only be selected by an Administrator
- Bot protection – we have made further improvements to the algorithm that blocks bots from interacting with your campaigns*
- Unused saved filters can now be deleted
- Link checks at the design stage can be disabled in Settings
Changes that may require action from you:
- You must not share login credentials with other users. We will be phasing out the use of shared email addresses for logging into e-shot
- You must have a valid login to e-shot associated with your email address to receive support in relation to data and contacts
*These features are not enabled by default. Ask our Customer Success team for more information and to enable them on your account.