CATEGORY: Feature Updates
Overview: June Release
Security & Performance enhancements:
- IP restriction for API access – you can now restrict API access to your account to specific IP addresses*
- Removal of Username – you will only require an email address and password to authenticate to e-shot going forward. This will be implemented on a phased basis to minimise the risk of login issues.
- Enhanced app protection – your use of e-shot is now protected by additional cloud security measures
- Archiving – you can no longer archive (or delete) a campaign sent less than 30 days ago
- Archiving – this process is now asynchronous, so not to delay the user working on other items
- Unarchiving – this process is also now asynchronous and can only be selected by an Administrator
- Bot protection – we have made further improvements to the algorithm that blocks bots from interacting with your campaigns*
- Unused saved filters can now be deleted
- Link checks at the design stage can be disabled in Settings
Changes that may require action from you:
- You must not share login credentials with other users. We will be phasing out the use of shared email addresses for logging into e-shot
- You must have a valid login to e-shot associated with your email address to receive support in relation to data and contacts
*These features are not enabled by default. Ask our Customer Success team for more information and to enable them on your account.
Email marketing healthcheck
We are confident that we can help you, which is why we offer a free healthcheck to identify potential issues with your current programme and free advice on things that could be done to improve it.