Book a no obligation demo with one of our email experts. Discover how e-shot™ can help you:
One of our team will call you for a brief chat so we can cater the demo to your specific requirements and show you the relevant tools and features that will deliver you the best results.
26 Sep 2018 by Sadie Burgess
1. Summarise your role:
I am part of the marketing team here at e-shot™, with an emphasis on looking after our social channels.
2. What is your favourite part of the job?
I love that I get to do such a wide variety of activities, from creating designs and infographics, writing whitepapers, spec’ing out email campaigns and of course engaging on social and letting the world know what we are up to. As all marketers know – there is never a quiet moment!
3. What is your favourite pastime outside of work?
Travel and photography… the two combined is the dream combo. When the budget won’t let me explore, I love to go on long country walks.
4. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
5. And the word that best describes e-shot™?
Crackerjack… (Yep, that was my new word for the day too.)
6. What do you think makes e-shot™ stand out from competitors?
I think the platform itself is great, but what makes e-shot special is the constant support that is given to our clients. Whether it’s your designated account manager who will always be on hand to help you improve your campaigns, or our support team, who go out of their way to be available to help you in your times of need.
7. What is your favourite e-shot™ feature?
I love the forensics feature… before sending a campaign it analyses all the components which will impact your deliverability. You can then sift through all the recommendation’s it provides to improve your emails deliverability… very helpful.
8. What is the biggest challenge facing the marketing industry in the next 12 months?
Learning how to master personalisation, in terms of finding the right balance between being relevant and being creepy.
9. What is your top email marketing tip?
Don’t overlook your subject line. Take time to create a first-class subject line .. at the end of the day, it’s the first thing your subscribers will see, and if it isn’t click worthy , your email won’t get it’s time to shine. A/B testing is a great way to help you decide what works best with your audience.
10. Which famous person, alive or dead, would you most like to have dinner with?
My idol, Audrey Hepburn, without a doubt... what a woman!