Book a no obligation demo with one of our email experts. Discover how e-shot™ can help you:
One of our team will call you for a brief chat so we can cater the demo to your specific requirements and show you the relevant tools and features that will deliver you the best results.
11 Sep 2018 by Sadie Burgess
Welcome to the second of our employee spotlight series. Over the coming weeks, we will be introducing you to some of the team that makes e-shot™ great. The second spotlight is on the inimitable Valentin Carlogea, our customer service manager.
1. Summarise your role
my main responsibilities would be to:
· manage incoming customer complaints and queries via all channels, according to agreed SLAs
· custom HTML, design and full campaign management work
· account management
2. What is your favourite part of the job?
Being able to help customers to transform an issue from “zero to hero” so that anything that wasn’t working before is now adding value to their processes.
3. What is your favourite pastime outside of work?
I enjoy fishing, specifically specimen fishing
4. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
5. And the word that best describes e-shot™?
6. What do you think makes e-shot™ stand out from
All the improvements are implemented according to our customer’s requests.
7. What is your favourite e-shot™ feature?
8. What is the biggest challenge facing the marketing industry in the next 12 months?
Adaptability to the new regulations and diminish polarisation between e-mail marketing advocates and critics.
Unfortunately nowadays we have companies and websites that just close doors or just give up on email marketing due to GDPR.
But the new rules also mean that they can improve your email marketing as now you are sending to contacts that have agreed to your communication and therefore the engagement will be higher.
The gap between the people that are against it and the supporters should be narrowed down and the environment should improve as we are now changing from “more quantity” to “more quality”.
9. What is your top email marketing tip?
Organic tweaking based on A/B split testing - The designs, sending times and identities should always be tested again and again as some people might just display your email if it comes from Daniel, on a bank holiday Monday morning !
10. Which famous person, alive or dead, would you most like to have dinner with?